Bezel Stock Brokers Pvt Ltd. has prescribed certain eligibility criteria and ”Terms & Conditions” which are to be followed by the prospective client before opening trading account through the website of Bezel group/ internet. The prospective Client is required to go through each and every condition as mentioned herein below and verify he/she is eligible to open Trading and Demat account with BEZEL. If all ”Terms and Conditions” are acceptable to the client, he/she should mark in I agree and accept column in order to open Trading and Demat account.
1. Individuals Citizen of India and resident Indians are permitted to open accounts and avail the services through this process.
2. The prospective Client is required to fill necessary details and make payment via online through Net banking facility provided by the company.
3. Soon after receipt of the said payment towards account opening charges, margin etc., BEZEL shall dispatch the account opening document at the designated address furnished by the client.
4. BEZEL shall appoint Relationship Manager/authorized competent person who shall assist the prospective Client in filling the account opening form or alternatively prospective Client can visit any of the nearest Bezel office/ Franchise /AP office to take assistance in completing the account opening process and other requirements if any.
5. The prospective Client is required to provide all relevant documents, records etc which shall be verified with the originals as stipulated in Know Your Client documents in order to open an account.
6. The prospective Client is required to provide all documents within a period of 15 days of receipt of payment by BEZEL. Incomplete and incorrect documents shall not be accepted by the company. Documents submitted by the Client after the lapse of 15 days of the receipt of payment shall not be accepted and the account opening form shall be rejected.
7. BEZEL shall reject the application if it is found that the prospective Client is barred from trading or any investigation from SEBI or any other regulatory authorities is pending against the said Client, decision taken by BEZEL shall be final and binding upon the prospective Client. The prospective Client shall not raise any dispute in any Court of Law.
8. BEZEL does not guarantee the account opening form submitted by the prospective Client shall be duly accepted as the company reserves its right to reject account opening application of the client without assigning any reason, if any.